What have we accomplished?
- Sponsored over 1500 children to attend primary school, over 60 children to secondary school, and three students to University.
- Achieved high levels of passing rates for our students through tutoring programs.
- Provided food, clothing and healthcare for students and their communities.
- Led bi-cultural trips to Zambia to deepen relationships between communities and to assess community needs.
- Helped construct, purchase, and improve school buildings and contributed books and supplies.
- Partnered with a rural community, Simukanka, to build a health clinic.
- Supported micro-businesses of women who are caring for AIDS orphans.
- Surveyed health needs of over 2,000 children – detection and treatment of schistosomiasis in 20% of children.
- Distributed mosquito nets to reduce malaria.