A Service Learning and Cultural Immersion Experience
Trip Dates: July, 2020 (approximately two weeks)
Registration Deadline: March 29, 2020
Highlights from our trips:
- Build cross-cultural relationships.
- Experience a multi-dimensional itinerary that includes active participation.
- Work with school children and teachers on projects in and out of the classroom.
- Visit community schools, secondary schools, orphanages, and more.
- Immerse yourself with local Zambians in the villages.
- Learn about the challenges that these communities face.
- Create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Trip leaders
- Accommodations, lodging, and meals
Approximate Cost: about $3500 per person
From Past Travelers
Rachel Brown traveled to Zambia with CWB in 2013. She made a short film about her experience. Rachel was a film student at NYU.
Lynn Perry, a Lexington special education teacher, shares highlights of the 2016 summer trip.
For more information:
Contact Robin Kutner at Communities Without Borders.