A Service Learning Experience
Attention to all those who are interested in traveling to Zambia with Communities Without Borders during the summer of 2018.
Approximate Trip Dates: Late June – Mid July, 2018
Registration Deadline: March 1, 2018
Highlights from our trips:
- Experience a multi-dimensional itinerary that encompasses active participation
- Build cross-cultural relationships
- Contribute and distribute school supplies to local communities
- Visit community schools and secondary schools
- Immerse yourself with local Zambians in the compounds
- Learn about the challenges that these communities face
- Assist with health screenings, teaching, and interacting with children
- Create memories that will last a lifetime
- Trip leaders
- Accommodations and lodging
- Food and snacks
- Trip to Livingstone and Victoria Falls
- Trip: $1725 per person based on double occupancy
- Airfare: $1800 per person
- Donation: $500 (tax-deductible)
From Past Travelers
Rachel Brown traveled to Zambia with CWB in 2013. She made a short film about her experience. Rachel is now a film student at NYU.
Lynn Perry, a Lexington special education teacher, shares highlights of the 2016 summer trip.
For more information